Project Manager Location Dubai
Our client is a looking to hire an additional Project Manager to join their management team working on Level 1 Electrical Infrastructure Projects.
You are required to have a minimum of five years project management experience managing projects valued up to $10M.
This is a permanent full time role with an equal opportunity and quality assured employer who can offer training, development, mentoring and further promotional opportunities for the right candidate.
Excellent time management skills and the ability to control programmes and budgets are invaluable. If you have the initiative, enthusiasm, and desire to succeed then this will be a rewarding working environment.
Senior Estimator Location Dubai
Reporting to the Estimating Manager you will be given the opportunity to build competitive prices for a variety of projects ranging from $200K to $20 Million. Projects range from Government projects to large Mining centres where a range of facilities are required.
As a result it is envisaged the successful candidate will have developed strong estimating skills from either the Residential Housing or Commercial Building Sector.
The ideal candidate will be able to fit in well within the team and be able to demonstrate a successful track record of achievement in Sales or Production Estimating.
The Company is an industry leader and seeks to appoint the best people to their team. Excellent presentation, communication and technical skills will be rewarded with a salary package and a career path designed to attract and retain the best candidates.
Civil Engineers Location Dubai - employer MPT Engineering
We require civil engineers with experience, if you have overseas experience, then that is a bonus
Due to expansion in the middle east and new pojects on the way, we need to add 2 civil engineers to our office, you must be degree qualified with 7 plus years experience
You must have worked on projects from 50M upward, we offer 120 K USD for the right candidates
Senior Estimator Location Dubai
Are you an estimator looking to move to the UAE, we have a opneing position in our office for a senior estimator, you will be capable in the preparation of estimates of the project development across all disciplines, leading teams on major capital works of all projects
You will have the following:
Pre-contract/award estimating for tenders and proposals
- Appreciation of the intricacies of estimate milestones and order of magnitude ratios
- Ability to guide junior members of the team
- Technical understanding and knowledge of estimating function from an engineering consultancy perspective
- Skill in estimating packages such as CostX and Hard Dollar and other IT software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- very good english skills
Cad Drafter Location Dubai - employer Union
are you a CAD drafter , certified with qualifications and 4 years experience working, then we would like you to apply
we are looking for experienced people to wotk with our unit as we have won several new projects in the UAE,
We offer a great salary and relocation package
Estimator Location Dubai
Must have at least 3 year\'s experience with estimating large projects such as high rises or public / commercial buildings.
The ideal candidate will have defined estimating experience of:
. a minimum of 6 years
. proven success on take-offs on divisions 2,3,4,5 and 7
. great attitude and a willingness to succeed
Project experience includes, but are not limited to the following categories:
Condo Exterior Repair
Large Masonry Type Projects
Please include a project list with your application
Rest assured all applications are 100% confidential, however only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
This person must be open-minded and have a will to learn new processes and management styles.
Site Superintendent Location Dubai
Key Role and Responsibilities:
Liaise and Work with Sub Trades, Consultants, Engineers and Clients.
Understand and Interpret Drawings, Specifications and Technical Documents
Leading a team of Site and Office Staff to ensure project deadlines and budgets are being met.
10+ Years Experience as a Superintendent on large Civil Projects
Proven Record of Success with large-scale projects coupled with leadership abilities and effective decision-making capabilities
Trade or Engineering Background
Working Knowledge and Understanding of all aspects of Civil Construction
Benefits of Working for this General Contractor:
Highly Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefit Package
Ability to advance within the organization
Well-Established Contractor with a proven success of completing projects from Conception to Completion , salary up to 140 K USD
Structural Engineer Location Dubai - Emaar
- Build client relationships
- Manage own time and tasks with respect to project schedules
- Monitor and ensure quality control
- Train and coach members of the project team
- Suggest innovative solutions and implement when appropriate
- Delegate and or supervise construction review and coordinate with field staff
- Contribute to setting financial goals for the group and manage production costs
- Design and manage new building projects or renovations to existing structures
- Fulfill an in-house technical resource role for specific projects for specific aspects of projects
- Committed to client service and technical excellence
- Team player with ability to work independently with minimum direction
- Demonstrated and effective communication skills
- Hard worker, ready to assume responsibility quickly