Marine Service Technician Dubai
Installation & service of marine communications / navigation equipment ie Francis, Sperry Marine, Sailor, Jotron
Working within a close knit team you will be reporting to a successful and approachable workshop supervisor. Dubai based, the ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to be self managed and take initiative when required. This position will resonate with career minded individuals who are technically conversant and exhibit a strong fault finding and diagnostic skills with particular focus on vehicles.
To be considered for this position you must have;
Minimum 3yrs experience post apprenticeship;
Extensive knowledge and experience in the mechanical maintenance and repair of heavy mobile plant machinery
Extensive Hydraulic & Mechanical Knowledge
In return for providing knowledge and technical skill to this project you will enjoy a working environment that is truly hard to find offering the opportunity for you to further your career with leading remuneration and much more
Marine Coordinator Dubai
Maintain schedule integrity in association with vessel planner and Marine Operations
Marine Ecologist Location Dubai
- Lead and develop the Perth based team with a focus on Marine Ecology and Coastal Oceanography.
- Write and review technical reports.
- Manage internal and external work relationships.
- Provide technical support & guidance to the project group on environmental procedures, standards and project expectations.
- Engage in Business Development, creating and generating new work.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Degree in Environmental Science and/or Ecology, with postgraduate level desirable.
- 15 plus years experience in marine ecology consulting.
Marine Engineer Location Dubai
Reporting to the Marine Engineering Lead, the Marine Ballast Engineer will provide support during the engineering and construction of the Gravity Based Structure (GBS).
- Provide support to design engineering related to GBS temporary water ballast systems
- Develop relevant operational and commissioning procedures
- Assist with equipment selection and procurement
- Assist with equipment installation and commissioning
- Onboard operation and troubleshooting of water ballast systems during GBS floating phases
- Liaise with GBS engineering and GBS construction on a regular basis
Skills & Experience
- Engineering degree in a related discipline (Marine, Naval Architecture, Mechanical, Ballast Control) and be registered or eligible for registration or equivalent education and experience
- Considerable related experience in design and engineering of water ballast systems
- Experience in planning and executing GBS marine operations or other related offshore marine installation work
- Knowledge and experience with free floating stability is considered an asset, salary is open
QC Manager Location Dubai
My client is major Marine Dredging Company in the Middle East. They are now seeking a Marine QA/QC Manager to work in the UAE with at least fifteen years experience in dredging projects in a similar role by major dredging companies in the Middle East as a QA/QC Manager. As QA/QC Manager you are responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the Company Management System. salary range 89 - 98 K USD
Civil Engineer Location Dubai
a European Worldwide building and civil engineering contractor is now seeking Civil Engineers to work in several different locations in The Middle East. The projects you will be working on are near Shore, Piling, Jetties, Quay wall, etc. You must have experience in Marine project for reputable International Civil Engineering companies in the past. You will possess a Civil Engineering degree, salary is negotiable
Costal Engineer Location Dubai
you will be required to provide your technical expertise on a wide range of resource projects. These projects include oceanographic and coastal process investigations, coastal engineering, numerical modelling, marine data collection and ship simulations. You will also be responsible for assisting with business development and leading a small team to hold the level of reputation this group has.
To be successful in this position you will hold experience in:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Numerical modelling of ocean dynamics
- Coastal and ocean hydrodynamics
- Data collection
- Coastal structures
- Business acumen
- Team leadership
This team holds a solid reputation throughout Australasia for their numerical modelling and investigation and are currently involved in major Port and Marine infrastructure investigations. They are willing to offer a competitive remuneration package including share options and other benefits. , salary negotiable by employer