Sales Manager Dubai
About the role:
Your main accountabilities will be:
· Management of senior sales staff, both in the field and pre-sales support. New business development activities and new business development support. Ongoing new business strategy development, competitor analysis, and the reporting of results.
· Management of regional capabilities against strategic and commercial objectives. Overseeing the continuous improvement of the customer value proposition.
· Managing C-level key client engagement and new business development activities.
· Lead from the front and have the skills and ability to engage new business development activities with a projected outcome to measure and report on. Demonstrate a flair for coaching and mentoring.
· Managing defined budgets, business in process and activity targets.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate :
· 5+ years of Sales Management experience within a b2b IT solution sales environment, and strong commercial focus with measurable success.
· Experience working in a services company. salary 89 K USD plus bonuses
Sales Reps Dubai
HCA Enterprises has developed a culture of recognition of hard work and effort and due to a recent promotion we are looking to appoint a Sale Representative - Parts for Mining/Construction Equipment servicing the UAE.
On offer here is:
- Paying a generous base plus super plus bonuses
- Market leading commission structure lets you really earn
- Fully maintained vehicle and tools of trade
- Supportive management setting realistic targets
Reporting to the Parts Manager you will be responsible for:
- Developing an existing network of key customers within designated Territory
- Cod calling, developing presentations for and negotiating with new contacts
- General marketing, trade shows and related activities
- Reporting of activity, prospects, sales opportunities & competitor activity
Area 1 Development Corp
Account Manager Dubai
The successful candidate will ideally have a strong sales background and will be able to leaverage off years of experience in dealing with key decision makers within each Market.
Regional visits to other mining areas are expected to conduct face to face meetings to guage a full understanding of the tender process.
The salary package offered will be in line with experience and include a generous base salary, car, laptop, phone and incentive for reaching targetted sales. Circa $150k package.
This is a great opportunity to join a growth organisation that is dominating the market.
Sales Reps Dubai
Reporting to the state sales manager you will be responsible for driving new business from within your territory and managing a number of existing accounts. Your superior customer service skills and will to succeed will see you be successful in this role.
The successful candidate will have at least two years experience in the industry and be familiar with any of the above mentioned products. Those with existing contacts within the hardware or specialist retail chains will be highly regarded.
To the successful candidate we offer a base that is lucrative depending on proven experience. This is large multi-national with genuine opportunities for advancement, .
Marketing Manager Dubai
In this newly created position, the Marketing Manager will be the brand and marketing champion. This role reports into the Marketing Operations Manager interstate who will define the national strategy and seek consult from the Regional Marketing Manager to localise and execute. You will have two direct reports who you will mentor and direct to ensure the delivery of successful outcomes.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Campaign Management
- Event Management
- Staff Management
- Sponsorship management and engagement
- Creation and execution of short and long term marketing plans
- Client and key stakeholder engagement
- Development of local tenders and requests for proposal
The Successful Applicant
We are seeking:
- Substantial working experience in the marketing field
- Experience as an internal consultant to make recommendations and support the business
- Event Management experience
- Successful implementation of a brand experience strategy
- Corporate or Professional Services industry experience
- Strong stakeholder management and strong influencing skills
Product Manager Dubai
Join an established company which has enjoyed strong and consistent growth, with a focus on delivering high quality products to their B2B market. Working within a marketing team and reporting to the Senior Product Manager you will be responsible for an established product portfolio.
This role will include but will not be limited to:
- Managing product development
- Market and competitor analysis
- Quality management
- Product Launches
The Successful Applicant
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Strong analytical and tactical skills
- A reliable team player with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A degree qualification in a business related discipline is essential
Marketing Manager Location Dubai, employer Wind Tunnel Inc
As Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Planning and forecasting of campaigns to existing customers including portfolio growth, retention, cross-sell and engagement initiatives.
- Developing integrated campaigns
- Managing the marketing budget with particular attention to developing first class test and learn campaigns that deliver optimum ROI.
- Working with key external creative agencies to ensure campaign collateral is delivered from conception through to production.
- Ensuring campaigns meet and capitalise on any compliance or regulatory changes.
- To be successful you will be a data-driven marketer looking to work in an environment where you are surrounded by a driven and creative team. Specifically your experience will include:salary up to 80 K USD
Business Development Manager Location Dubai - employer Exxon
Developing and sustaining key relationships within oil/gas industrys